Saturday, February 18, 2012

My happy little grandson.

I am grateful for this little bundle of joy.  Parker...I will miss him when he goes.  But, I am now more grateful for the internet than ever before.  My little 7 year old friend showed me how to use the video function on my own computer.  How funny is that?  My daughter as a young child, always seemed to help me troubleshoot a computer problem.  She hardly used the computer but seemed to be able to think it through and offer advice to me.  It worked most of the time.

So now I can send of video of me to my grandson.  My daughter said he recognized me on the one I sent last week.  In fact they played it twice as he was smiling and bouncing when he saw me.  This prompts me to think about expanding my horizons in the video department.  My grandson will be gone to another country and I will need to get creative when the video of the old gal pops up.  I am going to look around the house for hats...funny makeup...suggestions????

No comments:

Post a Comment