P is not even a year old yet and he has already visited the White House. Maybe someday he will work there. He seems to adapt easily and looks so happy. He is loved by so many people.
Pretty Girl (real name) has control of the house now. I had a late night out last Sunday and when I got home she was upset and wanting to tell anyone who would listen about it. She ran full speed around the house talking (crying) and running at the same time. She has a bowl of water but seems to demand water out of the bathtub faucet on command.
The bulbs are up and some have flowers already. I have two broiler trays full of zinnia's growing in the kitchen. No more house for sale this year. I need a break. In fact I felt so good taking the house off the market, I decided to just plant flowers by the back door where I see them. Take a break from the wind destroying the garden once again I said to myself. But, one cannot live without fresh tomatoes. I never buy tomatoes in the store. Winter is for sun-dried tomatoes and summer is for homegrown tomatoes. Yes, my favorite food ever is a good cheese and tomato sandwich. Hopefully this is prepared on homemade bread when time permits.
I bet my son in law will miss his garden this year. I'd imagine he could plant pots on the balcony in DC. He is a garden junkie like me.
Business is slowing coming back. Many people have left for the winter.
And, the old grandma has a date coming up..It has been a long time.

Hahaha Pretty is drinking out of the bathtub?! That is so funny! She sure is getting particular in her older years :-)
ReplyDelete